Poems & Essays, 1997 – 2011
by Guy LeCharles Gonzalez
OR BUY IT FROM ME, via PAYPAL (specify format)
REVIEWS, INTERVIEWS, MENTIONS
- “This is a beautiful and intimate collection of poems and essays.” – Kalen Landow
- E-Chapbook Profile: Handmade Memories by Guy LeCharles Gonzalez – Letras Latinas
- An Interview With Guy LeCharles Gonzalez About His New E-Chapbook “Handmade Memories” – Christina Katz
- “I think the poetry is excellent.” – Thad McIlroy
- “Check out his book, including that amazing cover.” – Lou Freshwater
- 5 Innovative Poets to Watch & Learn From – Jane Friedman
- The Kindle Chronicles Interview – Len Edgerly
- Publishing: A New Punk Ethos – Dan Blank
- Chronicling a Handmade Memories sale – Spencer Haley
- What I Read and How I Found It – Kalen Landow
ABOUT THE EBOOK
Handmade Memories: Poems & Essays, 1997 – 2011 features selected work by Guy LeCharles Gonzalez, co-author of Burning Down the House: Selected Poems from the Nuyorican Poets Cafe’s National Poetry Slam Champions (Soft Skull Press, 2000); 1998 National Poetry Slam Champion (Nuyorican Poets Café); and founder of a little bit louder.
- Handmade Memories
- Running Bases
- Behind the Music
- Prodigal Son
- Sunday Mornings in the Kitchen with Gan’ganny
- Mozer, Bethea and I
- Bury Me in the Leaning Rest
- Old New York Love Story
- Daughter of the Revolution
- latter-day saints
- Party Like A Rock Star
- Crazy White Devil
- 33-1/3 Revolutions Per Minute
- I Am – Cryptogram
- Burning Down the House: True Story
- Unleashing Stories, Engaging Communities
Several of the poems collected here have been previously published, mostly in the out-of-print Burning Down the House, while the two essays were originally published here on my website, loudpoet.com.
I hope you enjoy them, and either way, take a minute to let me know what you thought via a review on your favorite book site or your own blog. Thanks!
PURCHASE AND SHARE
And, if you’re on Goodreads, why not add Handmade Memories to your “To-Read” shelf; you can also preview half of the book there, too!
REVIEWERS: If you’d like a review copy in PDF format, drop me an email request and I’ll send it to you.