WHO DOES THIS “GUY” THINK HE IS?
Guy [as in “guillotine”…] LeCharles Gonzalez is an old/new media pragmatist. Sometimes loud, formerly poet, always opinionated.
Professionally, he’s worked in the publishing industry for over 25 years and has done a little bit of everything, but marketing in its various forms, is his main passion. He’s also a published poet and sporadic journalist, former National Poetry Slam champion (representing the Nuyorican poets Café), and the co-founder of a little bit louder / The louderARTS Project.
Personally, he’s a father, husband, writer, reader, gamer, runner and soccer fan, who prefers IPAs, sours or a good Bourbon above all others… although a nice Malbec will do in a pinch.
He can be rather outspoken at times and does not suffer fools gladly, so nothing on this site is meant to be representative of his employers — past, present or future.
- “Go with what is. Use what happens.” — Tom Piazza
- “I was made for the library, not the classroom.” — Ta-Nehisi Coates
- “Be the change you want to see in the world.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud.” — Emile Zola
- “Do, or do not. There is no ‘try.'” –Master Yoda